KantuX Scripting API
A Full-Featured Browser API
KantuX PRO (and the PRO trial version) automatically installs the Web Browser API. With this powerful interface you can control KantuX with any Windows programming language that supports the use of COM objects. Almost all Windows programming languages support this technology, including the free Windows Scripting Host, Visual Basic .NET, C#, Java, Perl, Python, C++, ASP, PHP, and ASP.NET. For example, you can create conditional scripts that can do anything.
With the KantuX API, it’s easy to write scripts (in a scripting language of your choice) that allow you to:
Automate more complex workflows
- - Incorporate if/else statements in your scripts to make decisions
- - Perform multi-loop actions
- - Parse data in your scripts to perform string manipulation
- - Write scripts that incorporate many variables
- - Make complex calculations in your scripts
- - Display GUI elements such as a dialog box and ask for user input
- - Handle error conditions, enabling you to write complex scripts
We use KantuX to automate the process of extracting data files from our financial system and process the data for use by third party reporting software. This used to be a manual process which now takes place automatically over night. Data is now available at start of business day, whereas previously the manual process took up to two ours from start of business. KantuX made the automation of the procedure very easy and we are pleased with the functionality it provides.
Ian Brown, UK - More user quotes
Connect with other software and data sources
KantuX API is the API for websites that do not have an API.
It allows you to integrate the input and output to and from websites directly into your app and workflow.
- - Communicate with other applications (e.g. Excel)
- - Integrate with other tools/programs (e.g. web testing suites, web server scripts, email servers, custom applications)
- - Call another macro to perform an action
- - Easily integrate data from external sources like databases
- - Write scripts that can save data to a database
- - How to create IF THEN ELSE statements with KantuX?.
- - Technical summary (KantuX docs)
- - API Command Reference (KantuX docs)
- - GitHub Source code for C#, Powershell, Python, VBS and other scripting languages.
- - And of course there is a command line .