The Cyber Valley initiative of the the German state of Baden-Würtemberg is only half a year old, and today the FAZ reported some initial successes. While most founding partners are German companies and universities, Facebook is joining it as well - which probably means setting up some kind of research lab in this part of Germany.
Germany plans to introduce a “Posted by a Robot” labeling requirement (Kennzeichnungspflicht) for social media such as Facebook and Twitter. The goal is to make so-called social bots user identifiable. As Hamburg’s Justice Minister Till Steffen explains, the goal is that average users can recognize whether a posting has been created by a robot.
The latest Kantu upgrade brings many new features - check them out:
- Added: Visual Right-Click - Trigger and automate context menus
- Added: ReadCSV - Import data from CSV files and use with , ,… inside your macro
- Added: Table Extraction - Save complete tables as CSV
- Added: Image Extraction - Save every area as image
- Added: Internal variables - Macros can do more by having access to system and web internals
- Added: Upload all files inside a folder
The latest Kantu upgrade adds:
- Upgrade: Chromium V57 as browser engine
- Added: Demo-Scroll - new demo macro for testing SCROLL
- Fixed: Bug with the recording wizard on HiDpi systems
Chromium releases a new major version around every six weeks or so. As a consequence, the Kantu browser is also being updated almost as fast with new features, functions, fixes and tweaks.
More Chromium facts:
Kantu V2 is available. What’s new:
- Web Scraping Support
- PDF automation, testing - and scraping
- New macro command: EXTRACT
- Scripting API: New command: GetExtractImageData()
- Now based on Google Chromium V55
- New demo macros and scripts included.
- Support for HiDPI systems like Surface Book. You can move your picture-driven macros between all kind of systems - they will not break.
- Many smaller improvements and tweaks
Download link: https://a9t9.com/download
After you installed the new version, make sure you run the included demo macros.